Create an.iso file using the Ghost Boot Wizard. Afterwards, use third party image burning software to burn the.iso file to a CD/DVD. The following instructions describe how to perform these procedures. Symantec Ghost can create a Ghost boot image.iso file but burning that image to a CD or DVD requires an image burning program. Any image burning program can be used. This document demonstrates the process using various third party burning software products.
Use this document as a guideline as steps may vary for other applications. NOTE: Nero Burning ROM is a product of the Nero AG company, which is not affiliated with Symantec Corporation. Symantec Technical Support does not provide assistance or troubleshooting support for the Nero Burning ROM software. Please contact Nero Technical Support directly if you are unable to burn an.iso image to CD/DVD using the Nero software. Nero Technical Support can be reached at 'Nero - Customer service and technical support' at. Phase 1: Create a Ghost boot package as an ISO image • In Windows, click Start > All Programs > Symantec Ghost > Ghost Boot Wizard. • In the Ghost Boot Wizard window, click the appropriate boot package from the following choices: • Click Next.
Download the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool ISO file on a computer that is not infected. If you create Norton Bootable Recovery Tool on an infected computer, there is a chance that the recovery DVD or USB drive might get infected. Norton.Ghost.11.5.Corporate.DOS.Boot.CD.iso - Google Drive.
• Select any additional options for the boot package, clicking Next to continue the wizard as necessary. • In the Destination Drive window, click Create ISO Image.
• Type a Filename. Adobe.premiere.pro.cs4-nope crack. This file will automatically be saved as an.iso, the industry standard disc image file. • Click Next. • Click on the following Next. • Click Finish. Phase 2: Burn image using third party burning software Using Nero Burning ROM 5.x • Launch Nero.
• Click File > Burn Image. • Click Files of type and click All Files (*.*). • Browse to the location and select the.iso file you created from the Symantec Ghost Boot Wizard and click Open.
• Burning options appear. Accept the defaults. • The Write CD dialog appears.
Ensure Write, Finalize CD, and Disc-At-Once are checked. • Click Write. Using Nero Burning ROM 6.x • Launch Nero.
• Click Recorder > Burn image. • Browse to the location and select the.iso file you created from the Symantec Ghost Boot Wizard and click Open. • Click Finalize CD (No further writing possible!). • Click Burn. Nero Burning ROM 7.x and higher Instructions for burning an.iso image are similar to the above Nero Burning ROM versions. Please refer to your Nero user's guide for more information on burning an.iso file to CD/DVD. CD/DVD boot troubleshooting If the CD/DVD does not boot, check the following: • Try an alternate brand of blank CD/DVDs.
• Ensure that the.iso was burned as an image and not as a file. • If the disc is a CD-RW, try a CD-R instead. • In the NERO Burning ROM software, decrease the burn speed to as low as possible.
References For more information on creating Ghost boot packages, please refer to the user guide and to the document 'How to create a Network Boot Disk using the Ghost Boot Wizard' at (for a network boot disk only).