Biblioteki Splan 7 0

• • • Crimes against the Polish nation committed by and collaborationist forces during the, along with during the subsequent in, consisted of the systematic extermination of Jewish Poles and the murder of millions of (non-Jewish) ethnic Poles. The Germans justified these genocides on the basis of, which depicted Jews as a constant threat and regarded Poles and other Slavs as racially inferior. By 1942 the Nazis were implementing their plan to kill every Jew in German-occupied Europe, and had also developed plans to eliminate the Polish people, through mass murder, ethnic cleansing, enslavement, and assimilation into German identity of a small minority of Poles regarded as racially valuable. During World War II the Germans not only murdered millions of Jewish and non-Jewish Poles, but ethnically cleansed millions more ethnic Poles through, supposedly to make room for racially superior German settlers. The genocides claimed the lives of 2.7 to 2.9 million and 1.8 to 2.77 million non-Jewish, according to the Polish government-affiliated ( IPN) and various academics.


SPlan is a software with already many thousands enthusiastic users. You need a software to design your schematic circuit diagrams easy and fast? No matter if you only want to sketch a little circuit diagram or if you need to design a big project with several pages.

These extremely large death tolls, and the absence of substantial civilian deaths among non-Jews in 'racially superior' occupied countries such as Denmark and France, attest to the genocidal policies directed against the Poles. The genocidal policies of the German government's colonization plan,, were the epicenter of German against the Polish nation, and, committed from 1939 to 1945. The original assumptions of the Nazi master plans entailed the expulsion and mass extermination of some 85 percent (over 20 million) of Poland's ethnically-Polish citizens, with the remaining 15 percent to be.

In 2000, by an Act of the Polish Parliament, dissemination of knowledge on World War II Nazi German and Stalinist Soviet crimes in Poland was entrusted to the, formed in Warsaw two years prior. Estj From the start of the war against Poland, Germany intended to realize 's plan, set out in his book, to acquire 'living space' ( ) in the east for massive settlement of German colonists. Hitler's plan combined classic with.

On 22 August 1939, just before the invasion of Poland, Hitler gave explicit permission to his commanders to kill 'without pity or mercy, all men, women, and children of Polish descent or language.' Was to be conducted systematically against the Polish people. On 7 September 1939 stated that all Polish nobles, clergy, and Jews were to be killed. On 12 September added Poland's to the list. On 15 March 1940 chief stated: 'All Polish specialists will be exploited in our military-industrial complex. Later, all Poles will disappear from this world. It is imperative that the great German nation consider the elimination of all Polish people as its chief task.'